- Direct Debit Form
- SmoothPay Direct Debit Authority
- New customer application
- Moving into a new property
- Close my account
- Request a refund
- Sign up more than one address
- Name change form
- Receive your bill by email
Community funding and sponsorship
- Application form – will be available soon
- Funding advert – will be available soon
INSPIRING LOCAL MINDS 2020 SCHOLARSHIPS
Submit a meter Read
Changes in load
- Application form for the connection of distributed generation under 10kW
- Application form for the Connection of Distributed Generation up to 10kW under Specified Conditions
- Initial application Form for the Connection of Distributed Generation over 10kW
- Final Application Form for the Connection of Distributed Generation over 10kW
- Plug-in appliance monitor loan request
- Tree-related service request
Complaints and disputes
We want to provide the best possible customer service. That means listening to, and understanding, your needs.
If you’re unhappy with any aspect of our service and have a complaint, please contact us first so we can resolve things as quickly as possible.
How to make a complaint
Select one of the following options:
- Submit your complaint using our secure online complaints form
- Call our Customer team on 0800 367 546
- Write to us at Resolutions Team, The Lines Company, PO Box 281, Te Kūiti
- Visit our office at 8 King Street East, Te Kūiti
We’ll do our best to resolve any complaint as smoothly and quickly as possible. If we receive a complaint we’ll acknowledge it within two working days. And our aim is to resolve complaints within 20 working days of receiving them.
If we’ve been unable to resolve your complaint, you can contact Utilities Disputes. This is a free, independent service for resolving gas and electricity service complaints.
For more information visit their website or call
0800 22 33 40.
- Capital Contribution Policy
- Credit Management Policy
- Distributed Generation Policy
- Participant Rolling Outage Plan
Terms of service
Our terms of service apply to both residential and commercial premises. This means that parties to this agreement (as set out in the terms document below) maybe either individual people (or groups of people), or companies or other corporate entities.
Website terms and conditions
Use of our website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use and all applicable laws. By viewing and using the website you are deemed to agree to these terms and conditions of use without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you must stop accessing and using the website.
Our network code
Our network code outlines how The Lines Company manages and accommodates electrical loads and the technical requirements involved in doing so. It’s relevant to all our stakeholders including electricity retailers, contractors, developers, customers, consultants and advisors.
The code covers topics such as getting connected, the design and construction of our network, customer electrical installations, our service levels and network operation.