We want to do our bit for our customers, so for the month of April we’re wiping variable charges for all residential customers.
That means we won’t charge you for any power you use during the month of April and you’ll have some certainty, in this uncertain time.
You’ll only need to pay your daily fixed charge and metering fee.
Please note: this change won’t affect the bill you receive from your electricity retailer.
Our hope is that by wiping these charges, you’ll have one less thing to worry about.
Kia Kaha King Country, and let’s all keep connected.
- From 1 April–30 April 2020 all customers on our Residential Standard or Low Fixed Charge pricing plans will be charged the Daily fixed price and Metering fee price — variable prices will be $0.000 per kWh.
- After 30 April 2020, variable prices will be as notified to customers in pricing notification.
- Variable prices refer to peak, shoulder, off-peak and anytime prices which are charged based on consumption (kWh).
- These prices do not apply to General, Temporary accommodation or Dairy customers.
- If a customer’s bill is estimated the consumption during this time will also be estimated. Customers can ring in or send a photo of their register reads.
- This price change only applies to customers TLC bill.
- Details of our pricing schedule can be found here